- Collaborate w/ stakeholders to improve processes & drive value through operations maturity
- Drive strategic quality plan at operational level, defining & implementing strategic initiatives to ensure success deployment of OE practices
- Develop strategic business plans to align resources to meet future needs & drive superior operating results
- Deploy quality plan at operational level in conjunction with the OE group to provide overall quality leadership
- Manage quality & lean six sigma strategy for continuous production consistent w/ industry standards, regulations & requirements
- Develop & maintain process performance measurements, determine process performance baselines, & statistically analyze metrics to identify areas for process improvement
- Collect & provide performance measures, develop reports, & analyze findings to identify areas for process improvement
- Define process improvement programs & measurement & performance programs to monitor & take corrective actions around budget, schedule, scope & quality
- Lead & support process improvement teams across a variety of groups & foster early problem identification, resolution & employee engagement
- Direct, development & implement the organization's management operating system including the training & coaching of all areas- measurement principles, meeting frameworks, visual management, statistical & root cause analysis
- Drive rigorous metrics balance score card to evaluate performance & drive reduction in variability/defects in business processes
- Drive continuous improvem
• Open to College graduates and College undergraduates with relevant work experience
• Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified or Green Belt trained
• Must have knowledge and experiences in applying Lean Six Sigma Principles
• Led VSM (Value Stream Mapping) initiatives
• Participated in assessing requirements for automation projects (for a year)
• Must have at least 3-5 years of Client & Project Management experience
• Has an understanding of RPA Tools (Automation Anywhere, PEGA, mini bots etc).
• Experience in BPO or Telecommunications industry is required
• Must have an experience in the following: o Strong Interpersonal skills o Business Insight o Capacity & Performance Monitoring o Capacity Management o Data Analytics and Interpretation o Operations Management o Risk Management
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.