Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; renewable energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation and sustainability needs.
That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our growing team within Honeywell Belgium.
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of customer relationships.
- Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
- Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value
- Honeywell brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Business partner to the customer, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential of their customers, and acts as the primary supplier interface for all products, solutions and services with this customer.
- Champions the customers’ needs and requirements within the Honeywell organization.
Key performance metrics:
- Results vs target.
- Year over year growth.
- Pipeline development.
- Forecast accuracy.
- Responsiveness: accuracy and on-time.
- Quality and strength of account plans and strategy.
- Early engagement.
- Exceptional sense of ownership.
- Leadership skills.
- Experience in solution sales and/or business development, preferably in the automation industry.
- Proven track record of success in the industry/business environment.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the official Belgian languages.
- Demonstrated results in large, sophisticated, matrix organizations.
- Self-starter, independent and proactive.
- Experienced in complex sale, including early engagement in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, team selling and opportunity planning.
- Account management, ability to use market and marketing data to build successful accounts plans.
- Good understanding of commercial and contract terms.
- Demonstrated ability to build, negotiate and close deals.
- The position requires the ability to develop & present a value proposition to drive high customer satisfaction and exceed business projections.
- Hungry to win/get results.
- University degree or equivalent experience level.
- Marketing and project management experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of Dutch and French.
A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
Leading bonus and package along with continuous development opportunities.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: req291185
- Category: Sales
- Location: Hermes Plaza Hermeslaan, 1H,Diegem,VLAAMS BRABANT,1831,Belgium