Ensures service level agreements and operational requirements are met. Act as primary connection between stakeholders and service delivery team for alignment on strategic objectives and implementations of key initiatives.
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with multiple stakeholder group and key individual Provide data-driven insights and analysis to generate improvements on operations, programs, processes and policies for effective service delivery to support Human Resources and strategies
- Define the operational framework for the delivery of services provided by Cross Entity service delivery teams based upon the defined business and HR strategy in the GU
- Oversee the day to day operations of 3 teams with 3 unique processes Employment Certificates, Employment Probationary and Exit Management comprised of 30+ individuals in meeting the agreed service level agreements and business operational requirements.
- Leadership & People
- Provide leadership and direction to the Cross DTE HR service delivery teams
- Identifies training opportunities for career and skill set growth for all staff
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
• Minimum of 3 years managerial or supervisory role for a team or multiple teams comprised with at least 30 headcount in business service delivery or shared services operations
• May be required to commute to other Accenture Manila buildings/locations to provide HR services.
• May be required to render overtime as necessary.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate cross-functionally across all levels
• Knowledge expertise of a service delivery or shared services model
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.