Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
WE VALUE experience in
Design and implement software of application/communication layer of products from requirements to production and commercial deployment
Design, develop, code, test and debug system software .
Software Development lifecycle and process, Agile.
Ability to improve efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
Integrate and validate new product designs
Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
Able to understand customer issues and provide support
Interface with hardware design and development
Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell's customers.
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
Technical skills required
Experince : 2-6 Years
- Proven Software programming/design expertise demonstrated on programs using C, C++, RTOS, Linux, Embedded
- Good understanding on internal architecture of Microcontrollers and Microprocessors.
- Linux operating system and Real-time Operating Systems (scheduling, threading , Memory management)
- Device drivers
- Understanding of design patterns and embedded system design patterns.
- Good hands on embedded software debugging and problem-solving skills
- Interrupt-driven design.
- Assembly programming language.
- Hardware test equipment: oscilloscope, logic analyzer.
- GNU Project debugger, including both local and remote debugging.
2. Excellent problem solving skills
3. Familiarity with software
configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Configuration management tools like Clearcase, BitBucket, JIRA etc.
4. Knowledge on standard protocols like TCP/IP, MODBUS, UART, I2C, SPI.
5. Analytical and communication Skills
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
- Some relevant experience
- JOB ID: HRD128718
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India