Come join Panera Bread - an industry leading, award winner! We are growing - both as a company and as individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. Our Catering Coordinators know our menu thoroughly and provide detailed attention to ensure that our great food is produced and delivered timely and accurately. We’re committed to getting to know the needs of our customers and we tailor our follow-up to ensure satisfaction. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers.
Benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Tip and delivery fees paid daily
- Paid vacation, 401k, and health benefits after one year of employment
- Product discounts
- Growth opportunities
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Your own vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid insurance and registration
- Clean background and driving record
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced, teamwork driven environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.