A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera Bread as a Shift Supervisor you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Shift Supervisor, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Shift Supervisor today!
This is a great opportunity to begin developing your shift manager skills and prepare for a potential career path as a restaurant manager at Panera.
About the Shift Supervisor position:
• As a Shift Supervisor you will support operational excellence and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations
• Take the lead, with responsibilities that range from assisting customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team
• Inspire associates to have fun while delivering a great guest experience
• Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We're looking for:
• Motivated team player with great communication and people skills
• Leadership experience in a food service or retail environment
• Must understand and practice basic food safety
• Minimum age 18 years of age
Panera Perks - Enjoy the good stuff.
The health and well-being of our associates is a high priority at Panera Bread. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to both hourly and salaried associates, based on eligibility and availability. We believe these are key components of our associates' Total Rewards and employment experience.
• Competitive Pay
• Health Care Benefits
• Flexible Hours
• Extensive Training
• Meal Discounts
• Real Advancement Opportunities
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.