About the position:
- Bake most of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera’s standards.
- Represent Panera’s cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities needed such as stocking, prep, and sanitation.
We’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or bakery background a plus, but not required (6 – 8 weeks of training provided).
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. – 8 a.m. may vary).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You’re at least 18 years of age.
- Competitive pay – plus tips!
- Flexible schedules
- Deep discounts – 65% off meals
- Training, skill-building, and Career Path Program
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer601771 Palm Desert, CA - Monterey Ave and Dinah Shore
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.