A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Catering Lead, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Lead today! This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC. Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Catering Lead position:
- As a Catering Lead you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
- Ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately
- Know the needs of our customers and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
- Strive to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship in providing quality service and products to our customers
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We’re looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred
- Must have own vehicle and acceptable driving record
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips in some markets
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer601425 Coral Gables, FL - Miracle Mile
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.