About the position:
- Bake most of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera’s standards.
- Represent Panera’s cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities needed such as stocking, prep, and sanitation.
We’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or bakery background a plus, but not required (6 – 8 weeks of training provided).
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. – 8 a.m. may vary).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You’re at least 18 years of age.
- Competitive pay – plus tips!
- Flexible schedules
- Deep discounts – 65% off meals
- Training, skill-building, and Career Path Program
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- And more!
Equal Opportunity Employer600688 Troy, MI - East Big Beaver Road
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.