Panera Bread is looking for Overnight Bakers! If you love to bake and are a night owl, then this could be the perfect job for you! You will be working throughout the night to make fresh baked goods for the morning rush of guests we get in before work. We are looking for someone who is well driven, loves fast pace and a challenge and loves to satisfy our guests with delicious, artisan breads and pastries!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain safety standards at all times
- Successfully work as part of a team
- Maintain friendly, cheerful demeanor
- Follow direction of supervisors
- Pan-Up, Proofing, Scoring, Baking & Finishing All Products to the Highest Company Standard
- Evaluate All Finished Products According to Company Standard
- Maintain Cleanliness Standards of the Bakers Area
- Manage the Flow/Time Line According to Company Standards
- Communicate Product Quality & Equipment Issues
- Competitive Third Shift Wages PLUS TIPS!!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
Some food service preferred, but not required
18+ years of age
Must understand and practice basic food safety
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Must be able to pass a background check
Must have overnight experience (9pm to 6am)
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.