This position is part of our Human Resources Workforce Analytics Team
Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of data management systems (primarily SQL server and Azure SQL MI) associated with the collection and usage of various datasets for reporting and analytics.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Collaborates with others in HR (Human Resources), other business units, vendors, and/or internal information systems staff to manage and maintain database management systems (primarily SQL server and Azure SQL MI). This includes configuring database servers, establishing disaster recovery protocol, scheduling and performing regular server maintenance, and creating database management procedures to meet changing requirements. Designs, deploys, and enhances ETL processes. Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements. Serves as HR department liaison to the IT function. This position may recommend, implement, and plan for improvements and enhancements to database management systems to support business priorities and enable data driven decisions. Counsels on project management, change management or leadership in the introduction of new technology in support of reporting and analytics. Develops project plans and leads complex client projects for technology system changes. May perform various Information Technology roles such as analysis, development, testing, deployment, data base management, configuration, and on-going support. Develops appropriate system and process documentation. Makes decisions under uncertain conditions. This position will have access to highly confidential information and compliance with AT&T data security guidelines is required. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of varying factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Supports solutions for complex projects. May direct work of a small group as the technical lead for specific projects.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Information Systems, Engineering, Math or Science prefered.
Experience: Typically, 5-8 years of experience in a related field.
- Design, implement, and manage data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Dimensional modeling
- Data modeling in a tool such as erwin or ER/Studio
- Create and troubleshoot ETL using SSIS
- Write SQL queries in a variety of dialects
- T-SQL and SQL Server development
- Production database administration
- System administration for Windows and Linux
- Database performance tuning and optimization
- C# and ASP.NET programming
- Git or other distributed version control system
- Write technical documentation
- Effective client relationship management
- Explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Manage competing priorities effectively
- Define business requirements and translate into data and reporting solutions
- Power BI development (DAX, PowerQuery/M, dataflows) and platform management
- Azure development, administration, and data engineering
- DevOps culture, processes, and tools
- Data governance
- JIRA or other bug tracking/work management tool
- Project management experience
- Agile methodology
- Low code/no code automation, such as Automation Anywhere RPA or Microsoft PowerApps
- Knowledge of Python Development
- Capacity Planning and Management
- Data Administration
- Database Backup and Migration
- Database Design (Physical)
- Database Development Tools
- Database Management System
- Database Structures
- Information Security Management
- Operating Systems and Environments
- Performance Measurement and Tuning
- Query and Database Access Tools
- Relational Databases
- Repository Tools
- Scripting Tools and Languages
- Software Installation and Support
- Technical Troubleshooting
Click here to view this job description in Career Intelligence.
Job Code - 49092505
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.* We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network** including more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to nearly 1 million hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
AT&T U-verse is TV inspired by you. It's TV the way you want it, with tons of cool features and capabilities. AT&T is the only national TV service provider to offer a 100-percent IP-based television service. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most - the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.
AT&T | Dallas, Texas
Cook Children's Health Care System | Fort Worth, Texas
Wells Fargo | Dallas, Texas
McKesson Corporation | Dallas, Texas
ClubCorp | Dallas, Texas
NCR Corporation | Addison, Texas
Bank of America | Dallas, Texas
NTT DATA | Plano, Texas
Vizient, Inc. | Irving, Texas
PepsiCo | Plano, Texas