Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Gathering business requirements
• Creating functional design & LLD design
• Development complex tasks (project participation)
• Solving of critical product issues
• Process definition (ERD), work with tools
• Work with Open UI
• Participation on Siebel upgrade projects
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Experience in working with Siebel Tools, Siebel CRM Application
• Experience in working with Open UI
• Deep knowledge of Siebel Architecture
• Advanced English
Nice To Have Skills:
WHAT WE OFFER
From 2 600 to 4 000 EUR/ month
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Recognition: • Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice • Competitive bonus structure • Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program • Loyalty rewards Flexibility: • Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work) Future: • Wide range of trainings and expert lectures • Regular performance review and career growth possibilities • Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In) • Employee share purchase plan Family & Health: • 3 extra days off • Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%) • Home-office equipment • Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses) • Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help) • Multisport card
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.
Accenture | ,