DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Field Sales & Serv Rep
Responsible for meeting monthly sales goal for an assigned territory through the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan.
Location: The territory for this position will be Southern NJ. The chosen candidate will live in Southern New Jersey.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sells and promotes Senior Services products by coordinating and delivering formal sales presentations to consumer groups, arranging private appointments in the customer's homes, making outbound phone calls to prospects, managing temporary support staff, and managing customer records in the automated lead tracking system according to the departments' standards.
- Identifies opportunities within the territory to generate leads, in addition to those provided by the company, through building relationships with contracted medical providers, senior organizations and other community leaders and educating these groups about Senior Services products.
- Cross sells specified products from other departments.
- Provides member retention services to existing customers.
- May require evening and weekend hours.
Total compensation will consist of base salary + commission + quarterly bonus + retention bonus to potentially earn over $100,000 per year. Traveling reimbursement including tolls, parking, and mileage. Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad & cellular provided. Team support staff to assist with marketing support, territory development and enhance provider relationships.
- Requires a high school diploma; 2 years of direct sales or marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Requires Life & Health licensure, if required by state law or obtain it within 30 days of the date of hire.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
As one of America’s largest health benefits companies, we at Anthem have a profound appreciation for service. Our organization proudly supports our Nation’s active, reserve, and veteran military service members and their spouses.
This is an exciting opportunity to advance your life and career, while still protecting and serving others. Come see for yourself why Anthem is recognized as a Top Employer by GI Jobs and among the “Best of the Best: Top Veteran Friendly Companies” by US Veterans Magazine.
Who We Are Looking For
Anthem, Inc. is seeking military veterans across the country who bring a deeply rooted skillset that includes team-oriented approaches to problem-solving, demonstrations of leadership and an overall commitment to the mission of the organization. If you are a military veteran or military veteran spouse, Anthem, Inc. is looking to hire you.
Join Anthem's Military and Veteran Talent Network: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/pages/military
Should I Apply?
Are you a transitioning member of the military or a military veteran who is looking for a civilian career that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement? Anthem, Inc. is currently looking for job seekers with Operations experience. If you are interested in a career in one of these fields, check out our current open positions to the right for more information and to apply today!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Anthem, Inc. job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on Anthem's career page. In order to be considered for next steps, please complete the application on Anthem's career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Anthem, Inc. reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out our Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!
Anthem, Inc. | Freehold Township, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | , New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | Wall Township, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | Neptune Township, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | Jersey City, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | Iselin, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | Old Bridge Township, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | New Brunswick, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | Monroe Township, New Jersey
Anthem, Inc. | Elizabeth, New Jersey