DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Field Sales & Serv Rep
Responsible for meeting monthly sales goal for an assigned territory through the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan.
Location: The territory for this position will be the Mid-Hudson Valley Region of New York.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sells and promotes Senior Services products by coordinating and delivering formal sales presentations to consumer groups, arranging private appointments in the customer's homes, making outbound phone calls to prospects, managing temporary support staff, and managing customer records in the automated lead tracking system according to the departments' standards.
- Identifies opportunities within the territory to generate leads, in addition to those provided by the company, through building relationships with contracted medical providers, senior organizations and other community leaders and educating these groups about Senior Services products.
- Cross sells specified products from other departments.
- Provides member retention services to existing customers.
- May require evening and weekend hours.
Total compensation will consist of base salary + commission + quarterly bonus + retention bonus to potentially earn over $100,000 per year. Traveling reimbursement including tolls, parking, and mileage. Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad & cellular provided. Team support staff to assist with marketing support, territory development and enhance provider relationships.
- Requires a high school diploma; 2 years of direct sales or marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Requires Life & Health licensure, if required by state law or obtain it within 30 days from the date of hire.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
If you’re a reserve or veteran member of the military, we foster a welcoming environment that’s dedicated to honoring your service and helping you achieve your career goals. Veterans of Anthem — one of our Business Resource Groups — partners with our Talent Acquisition teams to maximize career offerings for you and your family members, striving to help you transition to civilian service and grow your career at the same time.
Join Anthem's Military and Veteran Talent Network: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/pages/military
WE ARE HIRING
Anthem, Inc. is currently seeking military veterans and military spouses with operations experience. Whether your experience is hands-on as an operational specialist or in operational leadership, Anthem wants to have an impact on your career and professional growth by speaking with you about their career opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, check out Anthem's current open positions to the right for more information and to apply today!
Not sure where to start? Send RecruitMilitary Success Manager, Taylor Groves, your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org