DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
The Marketing Department is recommending to backfill this Marketplace Facilitated Enroller (MFE) position to assist in meeting the Plan’s year-end target of 496K members. This position will contribute a minimum of 840 new members annually to the Plan and is critical to remain competitive in a plan saturated market. New York State requires health plans to have adequate staffing related to MFEs, to directly assist consumers with enrolling into a health plans. The risk of not backfilling this position, leaves the Plan under staffed within Bronx and possibly not meeting the expectation of our ground game and State partner.”
The below job description was brought over from PeopleSoft. Please take a few minutes to clean up the formatting and incorporate hiring manager detail (if provided above) before posting.
Description - External
Work Hours: Monday through Saturday, 9:00 AM- 6:00PM
• You will work 5, 8-hour days for a total of 40 hours
• If you work Saturday, you will have another day off during the week.
• Weekends are required as some of our community events occur on Saturdays/Sundays
• Your schedule will change weekly based on the needs of the business
Responsible for providing education on the Affordable Care Act and the marketplace to potential members.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Provides assistance to the community in understanding the marketplace and the insurance programs it offers.
• Provides individuals and small businesses with assistance in completing their enrollment application in order to receive health care coverage.
• Educates potential members on the tools available to help narrow their plan options.
• Assists members to compare and contrast the benefits costs and the quality ratings of different plans.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• 2 years of experience in the NY State Health Marketplace
• Required training and authorization for Marketplace Facilitated Enrollers within 30 days of hire
• Local travel is required (NYC five boroughs, Long Island, and Westchester)
• Must be flexible to work weekends as needed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving and PC skills
• Knowledge of New York State government health insurance benefit programs, including Medicaid / CHP / Essential Plan
• Bilingual (English/Polish)
• FACETS, Salesforce experience
• MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
As one of America’s largest health benefits companies, we at Anthem have a profound appreciation for service. Our organization proudly supports our Nation’s active, reserve, and veteran military service members and their spouses.
This is an exciting opportunity to advance your life and career, while still protecting and serving others. Come see for yourself why Anthem is recognized as a Top Employer by GI Jobs and among the “Best of the Best: Top Veteran Friendly Companies” by US Veterans Magazine.
Who We Are Looking For
Anthem, Inc. is seeking military veterans across the country who bring a deeply rooted skillset that includes team-oriented approaches to problem-solving, demonstrations of leadership and an overall commitment to the mission of the organization. If you are a military veteran or military veteran spouse, Anthem, Inc. is looking to hire you.
Join Anthem's Military and Veteran Talent Network: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/pages/military
Should I Apply?
Are you a transitioning member of the military or a military veteran who is looking for a civilian career that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement? Anthem, Inc. is currently looking for job seekers with Operations experience. If you are interested in a career in one of these fields, check out our current open positions to the right for more information and to apply today!
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Anthem, Inc. job posting, you will be re-directed to fill out an application on Anthem's career page. In order to be considered for next steps, please complete the application on Anthem's career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Anthem, Inc. reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out our Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!
Anthem, Inc. | Queens, New York
Anthem, Inc. | , New York
Anthem, Inc. | New York, New York
NYU Langone Health | Mineola, New York
Anthem, Inc. | Tarrytown, New York
Anthem, Inc. | White Plains, New York
Anthem, Inc. | Brooklyn, New York
Anthem, Inc. | Staten Island, New York
Anthem, Inc. | New York, New York
NYU Langone Health | , New York