About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
We are seeking Software Engineer Development in Testing who can be part of the Wholesale Commercial Banking Technology team responsible for development and maintenance of business requirements adhere to enterprise coding standards and policies
1. Provide technical automation solutions.
2. Coding, unit testing and automation testing.
3. Involve in design and development of automation framework using Selenium Web Driver.
3. Provide technical Guidance/direction to junior developers.
4. Analyze requirements and come up with technical design.
5. Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
6. Develop reusable components to improve efficiencies
7. Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, driving self and the team to achieve technical and functional excellence.
8. Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and
9. Execute test cases and report test results, raise defects in defect tracking tool Understand and adhere to the process and guide the team and be responsible for the process adherence of the team
10. Excellent understanding of defect life cycle, hands on experience in HP ALM, JIRA Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies
11. Presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills, facilitating conference calls
12. Displays initiative, exhibits flexibility and adaptability
• 6+ years of strong & proven experience in Core Java and java based web application development.
• Very good understanding of object oriented programming concepts using Java.
• Strong hands-on experience in web technologies (Servlets, JSP, session handling, filters).
• Strong development experience in using Selenium Web Driver.
• Well versed in Test Planning, Test Case Design, and Defect management.
• Good experience in developing test framework using Junit.
• Strong in Oracle SQL.
• Good understanding and experience in using build and deployment tools like Jenkins, UDeploy etc.
• Exposure to HTML5, JSON is a plus.
• The candidate should be very strong in communication; oral, listening and writing skills. Able to communicate ideas/views clearly.
Desiredskills / Certifications
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
- Strong oral and written communication. When needed can act as the lead with the support of manager
- Develop/Enhance existing frameworks, defining/enhancing the coding standards.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64613
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.