Are you driven to serve and help others in your community? Caregivers and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the heart of our company with their compassion, dependability, and care. If you want to make an impact by helping people live their best life, read more below and apply today!
- Assists member in gaining access to needed waiver and State Plan services, as well as medical, social, educational and other services, regardless of the funding source for the services to which access is sought
- Formulates Care Plan for member
- Assists member to access and coordinates natural supports
- Monitors and assures the implementation of the Care Plan
- Monitors the health, welfare and safety of the member
- Meets face-to-face with the member at a minimum every thirty days
- Records face-to-face meetings with member according to company procedures and client regulations
- Maintains and submits required documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, client, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtains continuing education as required by Company policy and regulations. Maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Current Certified Brain Injury Specialist designation or demonstrates competency through completion of an Office of Adults with Disability Services approved equivalent training program supervised by the provider organization and be a
1. A Registered Nurse with current State of Maine Board of Nursing license as a Registered Nurse; or
2. An Occupational Therapist with current State of Maine Board of Occupational Therapy license as an Occupational Therapist; or
3. A Licensed Social Service or health professional with four years of education in health or social services field and
- Minimum of three years of community experience in providing direct service to persons with acquired traumatic brain injuries
- Minimum of two years case management with neurologically impaired clients generally required
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Organized and able to function under minimal supervision
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
About our Line of Business
Additional Job Information
Join our talented team in Portland/Biddeford, Maine as a Care Coordinator!
- Experience with neuro conditions preferred (brain and spinal cord injuries, stroke, Parkinson's, etc.)
- Experience in the home care realm preferred
- Experience with Care Coordination/Case Management preferred
Learn more and apply today!
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…
BrightSpring Health Services | Portland, Maine
BrightSpring Health Services | Portland, Maine
HERC - New England | Portland, Maine
Cummins Inc | , Maine
USIC | Portland, Maine
Kelly | Portland, Maine
Kelly | Scarborough, Maine