About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
Profitability, Pricing and Analytics group is seeking a senior application systems engineer. Wholesale Profitability Program reports timely and accurate profitability for various Wholesale Banking products to across various dimension like product, customer, officer and sales organization.
Looking for an experienced Oracle SQL, PLSQL developer who performs design, Development, testing, maintenance and support of Oracle SQL and PLSQL based enterprise solution. This person would be developing SQL, PLSQL Packages, procedures and function. Build Data Mappings and perform data validations by writing SQL queries or PLSQL objects. Experience designing inbound and outbound interfaces. Tuning SQL Query and Batch Process Performance. Will work closely with business analyst/onsite partners to help translate user requirements into database solutions.
• Design, develop and execute product backlogs to address business issues.
• Activing Participate and contribute to Sprint Ceremonies.
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
• Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
• Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
• Able to direct the development process from conception to completion.
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
• Document development process in order to develop procedures for application use.
Essential Technical Skills :
• At least 8+ years of hands-on IT experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using Oracle 11g/12c SQL, PLSQL and Unix Shell Scripting
• Demonstrate strong hands-on experience supporting backend requirements for Java based enterprise solution.
• Experience in optimizing SQL and PLSQL performances.
• Experience in Performing Data Mapping and Data Validations.,
• Experience designing inbound and outbound interfaces.
• Must have strong knowledge on Data base concepts and data analysis capabilities.
• Demonstrate understanding of Data archiving, Data reconciliation, Error handling mechanism, standards and best practices.
• Must have hands-on experience in Linux/UNIX shell scripting.
• Work with onsite partners and business analysts to understand and develop database related requirements.
• Exposure to Job Scheduling tools like Autosys.
• Experienced with Agile Methodology
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Significantly contribute to design and analysis sessions to ensure sound team decision-making
• Actively involved in system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
• Complete technical documentation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Share best practices and lessons learned from past implementation efforts.
• The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines.
Good to Have Skills :
• Experience in Banking domain.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64463
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.