About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Commercial Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
This role is for java developer for Credit Bridge team. Developer will be part of development of different module of application. Team member will be involved End to End development/enhancing of CBAM application module for cloud and non-cloud environments. He need to be aware of agile practices.
- Develop highly complex original code and provide coding direction to junior team members
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by performing/leading the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Perform/lead overall systems testing and the migration of applications to production..
- Lead projects, allocates and manage/mentor junior resources and perform code reviews.
Essential Qualifications(Technical Skills):
- Strong knowledge of Java, Angular Java Script, RAECT, HTML, XML, Hibernate, Services
- Understanding of SOA concepts and technologies such as WSDL, SOAP, REST
- Good experience on Oracle/SQL Server
- Junit/TestNG frameworks exposure
- Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the JAVA patterns and practices
- Able to do Test Automation.
- Experience with delivering projects using Agile software development techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies and systems.
- Doing Test development
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead and drive the team ensuring defect free deliverables and also motivate the team to perform better every day taking up more ownership and accountability.
- Must possess innovative and Out-of-box thinking while developing advanced technical solutions to business problems, and grab opportunities to improve system resiliency.
- Having relevant experience of 5 to 9 years
- Analyze complex business requirements, functional specs and writes technical specifications to improve the existing solutions.
- Knowledge of TDD
- Knowledge of Banking domain
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64368
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,