About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
Candidate should develop, directs, and assists in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the creation and modification of new and currently used programs. Develops new programs of basic to moderate complexity. Performs modeling, simulations, and analysis. Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs. Documents all procedures. Ability to understand the full process end to end, and suggest solutions in the process of the development activity. Should have experience in leading a small team and provide technical and functional assistance to team members. Experience in supporting & closely working with multiple application teams across the enterprise
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides technical recommendation, direction and guidance to team members.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Leads the migration of programs to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures
- Provide 24/7 on-call (5-7 week rotation) support for production issues
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
- Provide direction or guidance to less experienced staff
- Follow Software Development Life Cycle
Essential Technical Skills :
- 10 + years of experience on CICS, COBOL, VSAM, JCL, IBM mainframe utilities.
- Easytrieve+, SAS on the mainframe, Pac2000, Endevor, MQ,
Good to Have Skills :
JAVA using IDz, NDM, file transfers, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, SQL
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64011
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.