About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
The project requires a strong .NET full stack Developer with React expertise to work in teams of 2 - 4 team members and work with US and EGS teams to develop and maintain a Commercial Real Estate loan onboarding web based application. A good grasp of web services and SQL server is needed to succeed in the role.
- Maintaining and enhancing Cloud based web application for Loan Onboarding in the Commercial Real Estate Area.
- Understand the security standards of the organization and develop accordingly.
- Design and develop robust and scalable software components.
- Ensure software deliveries are as per agreed timelines.
- Implement defect free quality code by writing appropriate unit-tests and regression tests.
- Co-ordinate with business team to understand the functional specifications and clarify requirements.
- Highlight risks on timely basis so that delivery is not impacted.
- Should be able to build good rapport with various Project stakeholders (QA, Scrum Master, Project Manager etc.) and interface developers both in US and EGS.
- Coordinate with other team members and business experts across the application to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
- Build high performing, scalable, secure and resilient systems.
- Design and develop RESTful micro services and deploy to docker containers.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build and execute Unit Test and Automation test scripts.
- Implement DevOps Build/release pipeline.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions
Essential Qualifications(Mandatory Technical Skills):
- Full Stack developer with hands on coding experience with .NET Core.
- Should possess good knowledge of UI Framework like Node JS, React.
- Should be strong at Web and WCF services
- Build Unit Test/Automation Test using NUnit, MSUnit, Selenium, Specflow etc.
- Should have good knowledge of DevOps Processes and tools.
- Familiarity with REST API development and related tools (e.g. Postman, swagger)
- Responsive design knowledge (HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap)
- Experience integrating front-end with back-end services.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, preferably Git
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work directly with US partner teams
- Should be good with SDLC processes and strong working experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should be flexible about work hours to provide better overlap with the US partner team
Desired Qualifications(Good to have Technical Skills):
- Knowledge of PCF/Azure will be desirable
- Understanding of Banking domain will be an advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64003
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,