About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
CLBT supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
The project requires a strong Full stack lead developer to work in teams/pods of 4 - 6 team members and work with US and EGS teams to develop a web based application using modern tools and technologies. He/She should have strong knowledge on Java, J2EE, REST API, Micro Services(Spring Boot), JPA, Hibernate, Angular or React JS.
At least 12+ years hands on experience (Analysis, design, development, testing and delivery of application software) for web applications with Java, J2EE, JPA, SpringBoot,React JS expertise.
• Experience in building cloud enablement applications. Good working knowledge on AWS or Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) infrastructure and services.
• Build new reusable React.js components, front-end libraries and optimize them for maximum performance. Translate mockups and wireframes into new user-facing features using React.js
• Perform unit and backend integration testing.
• Should be able to build good rapport with various Project stakeholders (QA, Scrum Master, Project Manager etc.) and interface developers both in US and EGS.
• Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
• Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions
• Strong Java: Core and Advance Java, Collections Multithreading, Data Structures and Design patterns
• Good in Responsive design knowledge and having fair experience in Angular or React Js.
• Strong Web development experience using HTML5/Java Script+ CSS3
• Extensive knowledge of Java, spring, spring MVC, Spring Boot, JPA and Hibernate.
• Experience integrating front-end with back-end services and interfacing applications
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools, preferably GitHub
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work and lead small team independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to work directly with US partner teams
• should be good with SDLC processes
• should be willing to work in shifts to provide better overlap with the US partner team & EGS teams
Domain knowledge in Asset management and Investment banking technology.
Familiarity with SOLID Design Principles
Design and Solution Architecture experience
Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
Previous experience working with Agile/SCRUM environment utilizing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 63620
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.