About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo India JOB DESCRIPTION
About Wells Fargo
Updated Template automated and already made available in Kenexa.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wholesale digital team is part the CCIBT - TMPS technology group which serves our commercial and corporate banking customers for all their platform needs in treasury space.
About the Role
This position will be an integral part of Receivables portfolio within the CCIBT - TMPS technology group. Need to play Senior Developer role that expected to perform front end and back end related design, development and maintenance activities for Receivables applications in TMPS. Candidate needs to work with US partner teams and it demands to be available as per the delivery timelines.
- Contributes to the front end and back end application design, development, testing and release activities
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Be a trusted technology partner for Treasury technology teams and Wells Fargo India stakeholders
- Report status to Technology/Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6-14yrs. of hands-on IT experience in developing complex, highly integrated, backend and frontend based applications using UI, React JS, Redux.
- Experience of Spring JDBC and SQL is required, together with a working knowledge of relational & NoSQL database systemsExperience of Spring JDBC and SQL is required, together with a working knowledge of relational database systems
- Experience in writing unit cases using Junit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Extensive Experience working with web servers like Tomcat/Jetty/WebLogic
- Need to work as an individual contributor and should lead a teamShould be able work with minimal supervision and be a point of contact for the team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should be detail oriented, able to multi task
- Exposure to banking domain is a plus
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64228
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | ,