NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Global Account Client Operations Leader
Think you know NCR? Think again! - We have been reinvented!
We are NCR, a global tech company-and we run the everyday transactions thatmake your life easier. We're the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 700 million transactions possible every day.
By continually learning about-and pioneering-how the world interacts and transacts, we're helping our customers not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
The Global Account Client Operations Leader requires a high degree of skill in relationship management, analysis, and leadership as a customer facing services executive position focused on building long-term partnerships clients.Due to the significance of this role to the success of the NCR partnership with the client, this position will report directly to the Corporate Vice President, Global Retail Client Operations. The Global Account Client Operations Leader is responsible for the operational health of the global account and the delivery excellence across NCR. You will lead customer Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR), driving project excellence functioning as the "air traffic controller" for all delivery and operational functions and improving the Net Promoter Score (NPS). Lead the onboarding, utilization and penetration of services/features available in subscription creating value realization for the client to ensure renewal. The Global Account Client Operations Leader is a proven business leader who will drive operational excellence across their area. This position requires a deep understanding of leadership, strategic vision, and a high level of business savvy. We are looking for an operations expert who consistently has their finger on the pulse of our day-to-day tactical operations. They are process oriented, ensure adherence to procedures, and can expertly navigate operational challenges. They will drive employee engagement and foster an environment where team members are accountable for delivering exceptional customer experiences while continuously sharing the NCR story. You will oversee all team members in your area and will be ultimately responsible for all administrative and leadership functions to ensure smooth operations.
In this role, delivering a "One NCR" approach is about giving customers a single NCR point of contact managing all aspects of NCR operational, execution and delivery across all functions of NCR to create a "One NCR" delivery experience driving the NCR operational health of our customers. The position is required to continually seek to build and enhance enduring relationships with customer executives while working to achieve a thorough understanding of their current and future business requirements; Required to promote customer confidence in the product and its Solutions. Must be able to quickly identify next steps in the problem resolution process leveraging ITIL practices. You will create, manage and develop the right Client Operations Leader team that will drive continuous improvements, providing customer-specific analysis leading to improved customer satisfaction, service fidelity and customer profitability.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Own the key delivery execution relationship with the customer from order through fulfillment and is responsible for ensuring all products and services that are cross-sold are delivered to maintain customer satisfaction
- Build strong relationships with customer leadership, NCR Sales & Account teams, NCR's manufacturing & supply chain leadership, services and professional services teams
- Manages lifecycle of multiple key information solutions
- Position is required to provide thought leadership and technical and/or industry expertise around delivery enabling profitable growth for assigned customer accounts
- Schedule and conduct regular meetings withcustomers to review delivery quality, plan and ensure new product & services quality assumptions, discuss customer-specific service issues, seek to uncover new NCR opportunities, and ensure the integrity of all account information
- Drive performance in critical KPI's including On-Time In Full (OTIF), as sold vs. as delivered margin and execution of field deployment.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics, customer feedback
- Required to continually build and enhance enduring relationships with key customer interfaces while working to achieve a thorough understanding of their current and future requirements
- Seek out and support sales and marketing opportunities, assist NCR salespeople with account information gathering for any sales motion and proposals
- Assist with new market launches within specified regional area.
- Take active measures to identify additional customer opportunities and engages NCR sales resources
- Provides input to others in setting the direction for future processes and infrastructure changes
- Assumes full accountability for overall success of all projects, products & services through deployment for their clients
- Ability to resolve issues at the lowest level possible but able to escalate issues to senior/executive management as necessary to ensure successful resolution for the client.
- Has oversight of Program Management Process from Concept Phase through Deployment
- Applies analysis and independent judgment to both routine and non-routine information
- Implement policies, procedures and best practices for operations.
- Audit and troubleshoot for operational weaknesses.
- Build and implement location specific action plans for improvement where needed.
- Assist with new market launches within specified regional area.
- Support, build and sustain a diverse team of talent who successfully and consistently deliver on performance objectives
- Develops common direction for the team. Sets priorities and makes team agenda and strategy clear to all team members
POSITION CORE COMPETENCIES
- Building Organizational Talent (diversity)
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Establishing Strategic Direction
- Cultivating Networks & Partnerships
- Compelling Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence Essentials
- Leading Change
- Coaching & Developing Others
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Execution
- Energizing the Organization
- Sharing Responsibility
- Personal Growth Orientation
- Operational Decision Making
- 10+ years of experience in Operations leadership.
- A dynamic leader who sets a high bar and inspires others to reach it.
- A true operations guru with proven success in multi-location operations.
- A strong leader with impeccable organizational, strategic, analytical and project management skills.
- A solid communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills and a proven ability to motivate, mentor, and influence others.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline such as engineering.
- Experience in negotiating contract, managing relationships to ensure quality of work and customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to transform clients into strategic partnerships
- Experience in responsibility for multiple strongly preferred
- Domestic travel required.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate core competencies in priority setting, process management, planning and organization, managing and measurement of work, innovation management, motivation, strategic planning and implementation; coupled with the business acumen, political awareness and perseverance to succeed in a global corporation.
- Able to lead by influence. Confident leading in a high matrix organization.
- A respected leader with a passion for customer excellence and service.
- Change agent who courageously stands up and takes action, shows a high energy level and possesses sense of urgency.
- Cultural astuteness; Savvy and pragmatic on how to effect change in an international culture.
- Ability to create and inspire high performance project teams.
- Maintains the highest ethical standards.
- Makes decisions that are based on data and facts.
- Master's Degree preferred
- Strong understanding of hardware, software, and Professional Services model.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in banking and commerce solutions, powering incredible experiences that make life easier. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables transactions across financial, retail, hospitality, travel, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation | Rogers, Arkansas
NCR Corporation | Bentonville, Arkansas
Michael Baker | Bentonville, Arkansas
AT&T | Fayetteville, Arkansas
Anthem, Inc. | Springdale, Arkansas
Raytheon | Springdale, Arkansas
Harbor Freight Tools | Rogers, Arkansas
Bureau Veritas | Bentonville, Arkansas
CBRE | Bentonville, Arkansas
PepsiCo | Rogers, Arkansas