About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
PTCT (Payments, Treasury Management & Customer Care Technology) is one of the core technology groups under CBIIT technology umbrella. We provide technology solutions to our Treasury customers in addressing their critical Payment needs.
About the Role
Need to play Senior Developer role that expected to perform development, maintenance and automation testing activities for Commercial Card applications.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business subject matter experts with assertiveness and tact
- Coding, testing and reviewing given business and technical requirements and ability to write technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Requires coordinating and working with teams between US and India
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 9+ yrs. of hands-on IT experience in designing, developing and testing complex, highly integrated, distributed applications using Java/JEE, Selenium, SQL Oracle, web services, Junit/TestNG and other technologies / frameworks.
- Design test plans, scenarios, automation scripts and develop testing programs to build automation test suite for large scale applications.
- Experience in understanding the requirements, current/future state of enterprise design and architecture.
- Good experience in DevOps tools Git, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins and uDeploy
- Good to have experience on microservices and cloud
- Good to have working experience in banking domain and agile methodology
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 64231
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.