**M-F 9:00AM -5:30PM**
A Penske parts clerk is responsible for inventory control, executing shop administrative tasks, and organizing day-to-day functions.
• Manage the tire and parts inventory for the assigned locations
• Manage all the purchasing (except office supplies)
• Handle warranty part ordering/returns
• Process and manage receipts, payables, and invoices from suppliers
• Manage vendor performance for timely repairs and invoicing
• Answer telephone dealing directly with customers and vendors
• Inform/Schedule preventative maintenance service with customers
• Accurately input work requests into ServiceNet
• Assist with building/facility maintenance
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 3 years of general office administration required
• 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
• 1 year of inventory management experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficiency in using a computer including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
• AS400 experience preferred
• Ability to work independently, developing people skills, organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**About Penske Truck Leasing**
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
**Work Locations:** 15050 Northam Street La Mirada, CA 90638
**Primary Location:** United States-California-La Mirada
**Penske (Oracle) Job Name:** Administrative
**Req ID:** 2109521
Founded in 1969, Penske Transportation Solutions is an $8 billion transportation and logistics industry leader that employs more than 36,000 associates at more than 1,100 locations worldwide. Whether it’s truck leasing, truck rental or logistics services, we have our customers’ backs. Penske Truck Leasing operates and maintains more than 326,000 vehicles, and provides full-service truck leasing, commercial and consumer truck rentals, and truck maintenance programs for commercial fleets large and small. Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Simply put, Penske moves lives and businesses forward.
Here, we support our country’s servicemen and women by offering a military discount on truck rentals at more than 2,400 convenient locations. But, it doesn’t stop there. We realize America’s veterans possess the unique skills and strong work ethic that lead to success. That’s why we make it our mission to hire thousands of veterans for the amazing career opportunities we offer. Consider a career with us. We’re always looking for veterans, like you, to join our team in a variety of roles, including as diesel technicians where you’ll use today’s cutting-edge technologies to take care of our customers – from individual consumers to some of the world’s leading companies. That’s not all. You could also join our team as a professional truck driver, fleet maintenance supervisor, operations management, as well as in logistics and supply chain operations. We’re proud of our commitment to hiring veterans and active Guard and Reserve personnel, and have received numerous awards for our support. Apply today at https://penske.jobs/veterans/
Penske Truck Leasing | La Mirada, California
Penske Truck Leasing | Montebello, California
Penske Truck Leasing | Los Angeles, California
Penske Truck Leasing | Carson, California
Penske Truck Leasing | Torrance, California
Penske Truck Leasing | City Of Industry, California
Penske Truck Leasing | Santa Ana, California