Infosys is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer
In this role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts & in providing frontline application support including troubleshooting , testing & minor enhancements. You will deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Los Angeles, CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to project locations.
• Must have experience in MVC, JDBC, RESTful and Web Services
• 4 + years of experience in design and development of web application using Java/J2EE , Spring framework, Angular
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Strong working knowledge of MVC, JDBC, RESTful and Web Services
• Strong knowledge in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate and expertise in Java development
• Knowledge of Relational database concepts
• Good knowledge of AWS concepts and services like Elastic BeanStalk, S3, EC2
• Knowledge of UI technologies like AngularJS, BootStrap
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Good knowledge in HTML, JQuery, CSS
• Good to have knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL
• Strong knowledge of GIT & Continuous Integration tools
• Continuous improvement initiatives
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Music Domain
• Strong performance tuning and problem resolving skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment is a must
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.