That's where we come in. We are Poly. We outfit you with beautifully designed and engineered audio and video products so that YOU can do YOU. Wherever and whenever.
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to bring professional audio and video meeting technology and services to everyone. Be a part of our journey!
We are looking for a Consumer & eTail Director in China to join our APAC eTail team. You will take the ownership of Sales and Product Strategy Execution and Account Management Functions across all product lines for China.
Your day to day
- Deliver the Financial performance for the region. Deliver revenue and contribution margin
- Created and implemented a China go to market strategy focused on etail
- Experience with China main etail platforms ( JD.com, Alibaba, Tmall)
- Experience working with distributors by value add and logistic providers
- Experience managing flagship stores internally and externally
- Experience managing third party resellers
- Work with executive leadership to orchestrate all aspects of a strategic ecommerce - consumer plan. Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Build, recruit and lead high performing teams.
- Be a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure QA and timely publishing of all web content.
- Participate in building and directing a team of ecommerce professionals that can
- Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines.
- Work with marketing to create Internet marketing solutions, social media integration, SEO and other monitoring methodologies and analytics.
- Use data analytics to evaluate ROI and constantly improve programs
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and process optimization initiatives such as implementing ecommerce software and other industry best practices.
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current brand offering.
- Lead the market analysis and communications strategies
- Participate in the development of marketing and digitalization strategies
- Working collaboratively across the company and different functions - Enterprise focused
- Work with marketing to Lead omni-channel digital marketing initiatives across different devices and channels including SEM, Display & Retargeting on Amazon
- Serve as a leader to inspire growth and nurture an open-communication culture across the organization
- Contribute to the company's overall growth strategy and vision, including contributing to new product development plans
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and emerging trends in marketing, technology and e-commerce
What you bring to the team
- 10+ Years of Experience Managing eCommerce and consumer teams
- Extensive experiences with China etailers
- Worked and managed a Western Brand
- Result driven - Past record of delivering results
- Understanding of category and industry
- Evidenced desire to continuously learn and improve knowledge and skill level
- Ability to coordinate and lead initiatives and people
- Comfortable supporting, collaborating and presenting to the most senior levels of leadership and demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Understanding of data analytics
- Comfortable with ambiguity while motivated to reduce its impact on the business
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, highly-matrixed, rapidly changing environment
- Creative thinker with analytical ability that is self-motivated
- Ability to comprehensively understand data and process elements, sources and relationships
- Advanced Excel - Pivot Tables, Grouping, Data Validation, Vlookup and Basic Macros are essential
- Excel VBA or Tableau experience preferred
- BS or equivalent, Business, Accounting or Marketing
- Sales, Process, Accounting, Marketing or Project focused background preferred
- Work experience in Advanced excel functions as part of a wider role is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, accessibility needs, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
No matter where you're based, you'll experience a company that believes that teamwork and collaboration drive maximum impact, seeks well-rounded talent to focused on providing the best customer experience, and understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint. And, top of mind to us is continuously and purposefully building an inclusive culture that empowers all of our team members, across the globe, to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly. Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions. Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many. We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
Henkel Corporation | Culver City, California
Beam Suntory Inc. | Los Angeles, California
CBS Interactive Inc. | Burbank, California
CBS Interactive Inc. | Los Angeles, California
Harbor Freight Tools | Calabasas, California
Eaton | Los Angeles, California
AT&T | El Segundo, California
Ryder System Inc. | Los Angeles, California
CBRE | Los Angeles, California
Henkel Corporation | Culver City, California