Top things needed:
• Very good at Python development.
• 4+ years of experience in embedded software testing.
• Work experience in the embedded device – software development/testing
• Work experience in testing embedded devices. Design, develop, and execute software verification tests for medical devices following work instructions.
• Analyze software requirements and design specifications for testability.
• Create test scripts for automated verification tests.
• Designs, implements, debugs, and executes software tests according to corporate policies and business operating procedures on new and sustaining engineering projects.
• Identify test automation areas and create a Python test script.
• Participates in test reviews to identify issues and provide recommendations.
• Creates software test process documentation to include verification plans, designs, and protocols.
• Performs unit, integration, and system testing and capacity / performance testing of applications.
• Documents defects capturing steps to reproduce and information for debugging.
• Reviews test plans and designs with development engineers.
• Implements test automation initiatives.
• Requires 4+ years of progressive engineering experience in the development and verification of software and firmware systems and test automation.
• Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering. (A degree in another Engineering discipline may be acceptable)
• Experience working in the medical device industry or other regulated industry is highly desirable which requires formalized software development processes and software risk management.
• Experience in automating Embedded software testing.
• Experience using defect management and test management tools is preferred.
• Experience with ALM and test tools is highly desirable. Examples include IBM Rational tools, PTC Integrity, HP QA Center, LDRA, C Unit, and LabVIEW.
• Experience performing software requirement analysis is required.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Mentor, Ohio
Kelly | Mentor, Ohio
Kelly | Solon, Ohio
Kelly | Twinsburg, Ohio
Eaton | Beachwood, Ohio
PNC Bank | Cleveland, Ohio
PNC Bank | Cleveland, Ohio
PNC Bank | Brecksville, Ohio
Kelly | Cleveland, Ohio
Parker Hannifin Corporation | Cleveland, Ohio