Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
- Processing Returns
- Weekly Meetings With Customers.
- Customer Invoicing
- Prepare Forecast Reports
- Administrative Support
- Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- English proficiency
- An attention to detail
- Advanced Customer service skills.
- SAP knowledge.
- Excel advanced knowledge.
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
- An ability to work with limited direction
- JOB ID: HRD126051
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125,San Luis Potosi,SAN LUIS POTOSI,78260,Mexico