The Palletizer/Bander Operator will perform a variety of equipment operations and visual quality checks, in the production and manufacture of 3-piece aerosol cans of the highest quality at the lowest possible costs.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Operate one or more automated machines or equipment for the production and packaging of steel cans.
- Perform accurate and continuous visual quality checks of finished goods.
- Remove damaged and/or suspect finished goods from palletizer and report same to Production and Quality Manager/Supervisors, and Production Line Mechanics.
- Report operational status of equipment and production issues to Production Managers/Supervisors.
- Free jams on the conveyor and incline/decline.
- Accurately enter information into a computer to generate labels for the pallets. Verify and place proper pallet tags on finished goods.
- Utilize proper packaging materials (chipboard, top frames and pallets) as required. Visually examine pallets, top frames and remove if defective.
- Follow company standard operating procedures.
- Understand and follow verbal instructions to completion of assigned tasks.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and safety - keep work area clean.
- Performs other job-related duties as required or assigned.
Crown has a long history of leading the industry with innovative packaging technology. From the time our founder William Painter invented the bottle cap to the ground-breaking SuperEnd™ beverage ends to today's cutting edge shaping technology, Crown has led the way.
We owe our success to a legacy of leadership and invention that began in 1892 when our founder, William Painter, invented a better way to package soft drinks and beer. Painter's vision revolutionized the bottling industry. His ingenuity, and the leadership of those who came after him, helped to build Crown Holdings, Inc. into the world-class company it is today.
Today, Crown Holdings, Inc. manufactures packaging products from 139 plants located in 41 countries. In over 125 years of growth and diversification, we have never lost sight of our core business: continuously improving the quality of our packaging products, while keeping costs as low as possible.
Crown Holdings | Spartanburg, South Carolina
Henkel Corporation | Greenville, South Carolina
Kelly | Spartanburg, South Carolina
Michelin North America | Greenville, South Carolina
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Duncan, South Carolina
Raytheon | Simpsonville, South Carolina