Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition for the newly formed Spectrum Community Solutions Business Unit, the Recruiter will be a trusted business partner to hiring managers in helping to fill open roles with qualified candidates. With a focus on proactive outbound sourcing, you will be relied upon to produce strong and diverse candidate slates, and to navigate hiring managers through the recruitment process. Supported roles will be based across the United States, and will include Sales, Finance, and Technology roles, among others. You will own the entire requisition lifecycle end-to-end, from opening and inputting requisitions into the applicant tracking system through to extending offers and managing onboarding of new hires. This is an exciting, challenging, and comprehensive role, where you will be well-positioned to directly impact the growth of a new business unit.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source, evaluate, screen, and interview potential candidates including experienced and campus hires across all business functions.
- Ascertain applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews, assessments, and reference checks; coordinate interview schedule with hiring managers and conduct intake meetings and feedback sessions.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment and applicant files and proper disposition of candidates.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle to include selection, offer and onboarding process
- Identify alternative recruitment methods such as online recruitment tools, professional organizations, technical programs, and universities.
- Identify opportunities for participation in job fairs, campus recruiting events, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
- Promote equal opportunity employment by consistently analyzing results of outreach efforts and modifying recruitment efforts based on those results.
- Implement diversity recruitment initiatives and participate in applicable recruitment conferences and outreach efforts.
- Partner closely with local and corporate HR.
- Maintain current and complete notes on requisition status, and report on open requisitions on a regular basis.
- Communicate hiring process and train hiring managers on ATS and Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Federal Communications Commission compliance.
- Remain up-to-date on latest recruitment practices, technologies, and innovations; make recommendations on recruitment sourcing initiatives and advise client groups of latest resources.
- At least 5 years of recruiting/staffing experience
- Ability to navigate constant change in a fast-paced, pressure packed environment
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of your responsibilities
- Professional and polished communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the company
- Understanding of Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and landscape
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (BrassRing preferred)
- Experience recruiting for varied roles and functions
- Experience recruiting for sales roles preferred
- Experience recruiting within the Telecommunications industry preferred
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Job Code : HRC365
For more information on Spectrums benefits, please click here.
Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. the leading broadband communications company in the United States. Our company provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV™ video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet™ access, and Spectrum Voice™. Spectrum Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. The advertising sales and production services are sold under the Spectrum Reach™ brand. News and sports networks are operated under the Spectrum Networks brand.
Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of our business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our more than 95,000 employees.
Your next career can be as impactful as your last one. As a veteran or active military service person, you have the skills, talent, and training to make a difference at Spectrum. More than 11,000 veterans have already found a home at our advanced TV, Internet, Voice and Mobile company. You can find yours, too, in areas like Technical Operations, Field Operations, Network Operations, Construction, Engineering, Sales, and more. When you join us, you join a company dedicated to you and your success.
Spectrum | Charlotte, North Carolina
ADP | Charlotte, North Carolina
FedEx Ground | Concord, North Carolina
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Charlotte, North Carolina
Wells Fargo | Charlotte, North Carolina
Honeywell | Charlotte, North Carolina