We don’t hold sales stars back, we set them free. Flexibility, financial freedom and the resources of a Fortune 500. Your success is our success; we provide mentors and proven training that will level you up in life.
This opportunity provides access to:
- Integrity in all that we do
- Access to comprehensive training programs for you and your team members
- Competitive compensation that consists of commissions, bonuses and potentially renewals for life
- Additional incentives including world-class travel and national contests with opportunities to win cash, weekend trips and more
- A dedicated team of employees located in your territory committed to helping you recruit, train and manage your business
Who is Colonial Life?
Colonial Life was founded in 1939 and began by selling life and accident insurance policies. In 1955, we pioneered the concept of worksite marketing by offering employees benefits through payroll deduction. Today, we offer a diverse portfolio of voluntary benefits that employees want and need- including but not limited to accident, cancer and dental insurance. We help employers determine how they can provide their employees a stronger benefits package and a better enrollment experience. We also meet 1-to-1 with employees to provide simple, straightforward benefits advice that fits their individual lifestyles and budgets.
After more than 75 years, we continue to be a strong, stable business:
- More than 90,000 client businesses and organizations, with coverage for 3.7 million of America’s workers
- More than $1 billion in in force premium
- Approximately 1,200 homes office employees, 10,000 independent sales representatives and sales managers, and more than 16,000 contracted brokers.
- Operations in 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico; in New York, similar products, if approved, are underwritten by a Colonial Life affiliate, The Paul Revere Life Insurance Company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Results-oriented, driven self-starters
- Motivated, positive team builders
- A commitment to excellence in all that you do
- A customer-service oriented mindset
- Competitive leaders
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- Life and Health licensed is required to move forward, but we can help you earn one if you aren’t already licensed
If this sounds like something you want to learn more about, we’d love to speak with you about these opportunities. This is an independent contractor position which allows you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Apply now to learn more about how you can take control of your career, in partnership with Colonial Life. Learn more at www.coloniallife.com/salesteam. All individuals must be authorized to work in the United States.
©Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
Helping America's Workers for 75 Years
For 75 years, Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company has had one mission: to help America’s workers preserve and protect the vitally important things they work so hard to build.
Headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina, we offer a wide range of financial protection options, helping more than 3 million people in nearly 80,000 companies. In addition to our personal benefits counseling expertise, we’re a pioneer of payroll deduction and innovator of enrollment technology. Our end-to-end capabilities and commitment to going above and beyond enable us to provide unmatched customer service.
With more than 10,000 sales representatives and more than 1,000 home office professionals, we’re here to help during life's most challenging times.
- See more at: https://www.coloniallife.com/about-us.aspx#sthash.koj0puAK.dpuf
Colonial Life | Pomona, California
Colonial Life | Culver City, California
Colonial Life | Newport Beach, California
Colonial Life | Santa Ana, California
Colonial Life | Carson, California
Colonial Life | Orange, California