Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Supervises shift leads and team members in all ISC/production activities to achieve best-in-class processes and products. Utilize HOS techniques to meet or exceed HON metrics in safety, quality, productivity and delivery.
· Leadership and integrity; create environment conducive to accomplish metrics and objectives.
· Customer focus, internal and external.
· Analytical problem-solving ability, process oriented.
· High level communication skills, written and verbal.
· Ability to coach, motivate, and foster a positive work environment.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Strong presence on production floor continuously driving improvement.
Responsibilities of Position:
· Direct, supervise and monitor activities of leads and team members to maximize productivity in the plant.
· Responsible for safety throughout Lineman Unit. Instill “safety first” mindset within group. Lead HSE initiatives.
· Ensure procedures are in place and being followed for production efficiency, quality, safety, and state/federal regulations and guidelines.
· Prepare/coordinate production schedules and ensure shifts are adequately staffed. Evaluate production needs for daily assignment of duties, adjustment as required
· Coordinate all team member trainings and ensure 100% compliance to all regulatory training.
· Recommend improvements to production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
· Encourage continuous improvement activities and seek opportunities and initiate action for process improvement. Serve as resource for Leads and team members to drive improvement opportunities.
· Analyze and resolve work problems or assist workers in solving work problems. Represents site management during off shifts.
· Coach team on HON behaviors and metrics. Encourage/provide development opportunities.
· Provide supervision in scheduling, ensuring effective selection, retention, feedback, disciplinary action and performance management. Coordinate with Leads to ensure proper orientation, assimilation and training of new team members.
· Maintain time and production records. Implement policies and procedures as they relate to employees.
· Must have working knowledge of job functions within accountability.
· Other duties as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma
· 5+ years of manufacturing experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years supervisory/leadership experience
· 5+ years in a manufacturing environment & manufacturing concept
· Experience in Chemical manufacturing
· Knowledge of lean, six sigma tools and problem-solving methodology
· Some chemical manufacturing experience in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in SAP
· Experience in OSHA requirements
· Experience in Microsoft Office products
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Fosters teamwork and diversity
· Quick response and proactive mindset to drive results
· Ability to lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others
· Able to develop networks and build relationships
- JOB ID: HRD125523
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 4090 Azalea Dr,North Charleston,South Carolina,29405,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.