About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, credit cards, merchant services and student loans to more than 30 million customers
About the Role.
Play the role of Scrum Master for helping support developing digital applications for Credit Card, Retail and Merchant services lines of business within Consumer Lending Technology. Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitate the team meetings, and ceremonies
- Facilitate the discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Coach the scrum team to focus on applying Agile principles and deliver business value
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming, sizing and maintaining the product backlog.
- Accountable for the team environment and for adherence to the values and practices of the Wells Fargo Agile framework
- Overall experience of 14+ years
- 10+ years of solid experience in Project Management
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master or related role in an environment that was applying Agile principles, practices and theory
- CSM certification
- Understanding of how to effectively partner/ collaborate with key stakeholders to mature the acceptance of accelerated delivery
- Demonstrated reasonable level of technical and business understanding to optimize credibility with teams and managers
- Demonstrated understanding and practical experience with JIRA (and JIRA Portfolio)
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Knowledge of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats etc)
- Experience as a practicing Scrum Master with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in projects & programs.
- Knowledge about burn down and burnup metrics, velocity, and user stories etc.
- Good hands on experience using Project management tools (e.g., MS Project, Visio, Jira, Confluence)
- Experience working with global and diversified teams
- Ability to influence senior management and lead project teams
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to influence and direct activities of resources outside of direct control.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills for various levels of audience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with focus on implementation and fully accountable to results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge on .net and Microsoft development tech stack
- Financial services industry experience with Credit Card experience is a plus
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.