About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Information Security - Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Information and Cyber Security (ICS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws
Wholesale Identity Access Management (WIAM) is seeking to fill this position to support Wholesale customers using Wholesale Access processes and applications. The position will use Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology to manage access risk associated with entitlements. This position will communicate effectively with customers and be proactive in providing service by "owning the access process" with the customer and see issues through to resolution. This position will provide "Stellar" customer service to our internal team mates through an established access process while mitigating risk. In addition, the position will be expected to provide subject matter expertise to both line of business partners as well as others within the access facilitation process.
Following established guidelines, responding to inquiries concerning access, processing, and requesting status.
Ensuring Line of Business (LOB) adherence with RBAC methodology.
Documenting and resolving complex problems regarding WIAM applications and escalating to senior staff or management when solution is unclear.
Providing monitoring of customer transactions through the WIAM applications to ensure all transactions are processed.
Recording inquiries and resolving issues or directing requests to appropriate technical area or vendor. Tracking the status and following up to ensure client satisfaction.
Managing nonstandard access requests that require coordination with enterprise contacts on the gating process.
Providing technical consultative services to ensure team members are requesting entitlements that meet their needs, are approved for use in the environment and comply with LOB templates.
Display proficiency in navigating the front and back ends of Business Online Ticket System (BOTS) in order to effectively assist users.
Lead projects as assigned.
Team members are scheduled for an 8-hour shift, but since this is a production environment, overtime and/or schedule changes will be necessary at times.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- 3+ years of information security administration experience.
- Excellent customer service skills with good verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Prior Wholesale Identity Access Management (WIAM) Access Experience preferred.
- Developed sense of urgency relating to customer payment issues
- Proven experience with a changing payments environment.
- Proven experience in identifying and resolving customer and production issues.
- Proven experience in customer focused role providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and customer resolution.
- Proven experience in mentoring less experienced team members
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 63853
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.