About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
Duties will include working with stakeholders to gain an understanding of business requirements, and ensure that expectations are understood and met. Participate in application project development, maintenance, and upgrades. Use sound judgment to make effective recommendations to management and peers. Individual should work well independently and as a member of a high performance team related to development tasks. The position is for the SharePoint developer who can create and configure SharePoint website, find solutions to enhance business activity sites based on the team's needs. Also, in this role you need to have the experience of converting processes into SharePoint workflows following systems engineering life cycle best practices.
- Work along with teams across borders and time zones.
- Design and develop technology solutions to problems requiring strong technical expertise.
- Pro-actively manage risk including deliverables, operational issues through implementation of right controls and escalate where required.
- Design and develop applications, tools and processes to ensure better safety, reliability and supportability.
- Collaborate with business partners and platform engineering teams effectively.
- Having 8+ of experience in a SharePoint developer role using SharePoint (Online and On Premise).
- Designing, coding and maintaining SharePoint applications along with good knowledge of UI/UX
- Experience building new landing page, department templates/pages, newsletter, banners etc.
- Experience creating web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions and data management.
- Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer.
- Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administration of the sites.
- Must have expertise building/maintaining collaboration sites or programs
- Analyzes complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign applications.
- Work with all stakeholders to review applications requirements, high level design and be the point of contact for any application related questions.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills, quick learner.
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,