Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Summary 3-5 years of relevant Finance Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, or Consulting firms with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
1. Understanding of a company’s financial and strategic planning processes, including budgeting, planning and forecasting.
2. Understanding of new/ evolving methodologies/tools/technologies in the Finance space.
3. Through understanding of financial statements as well as finance processes of companies
4. Experience in building models using AI/ML methodologies
5. Modeling: Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc. Knowledge of tools/ vendor products such as SAP Analytics Cloud, Anaplan, OneSteam, Board
• Work independently/with minimal supervision in client engagements that may involve data synthesis process, solution design, and creation of actionable insights, Implications, and recommendations to address clients business issues and /or identify opportunities in the areas of FP&A and Spend analytics
• Advise clients on a wide range of Finance/ Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve financial planning, operational areas of finance such as AP/AR optimization Develop and frame Proof of Concept for key clients, where applicable
• Support development of the Practice by driving innovations, initiatives.
• Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Finance Analytics and Management
• Travel: Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
• Guide junior team members.
Academic Background 1. MBA or Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, operations research or related field from top-tier universities with a strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work 2. 3-5 years experience building models for in Investment Banking, Private Equity, M&A/ 3-5 years of experience within FP&A or other finance functions, and experience developing reports and performing sophisticated data analysis 3. Strong academic credentials and publications, if applicable. Industry certifications preferred 4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills 5. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model 6. Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies 7. Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.
Accenture | Bengaluru,