Houston, Texas

The Service Sales Specialist will focus on sales of service contracts from the company by hunting for new and developing business, creating partnerships/strategic alliances with end-users, targeted distributors, independent representative networks, and key specifiers.

In this focused growth model of the company, you will play an important role in becoming the face/voice of the company by driving Service opportunities through strategy, proposal, presentation, and successful conclusion to the key decision-makers, including C-suite executives, facility managers, and environmental health & safety leadership.

Additionally, this role oversees and drives sales of offerings by managing end-user accounts, including healthcare, education, pharma, oil & gas, and power generation.

Based on industry need, you will be focusing most of your business in the Houston area (roughly 80%), and the other 20% will be across the U.S. There is a strong existing client presence in the Houston area, and the ground is fertile with the opportunity to grow it even more. You should be comfortable traveling where and when needed without hesitation. The workweek will vary but should primarily be based in Houston.

This client desires a candidate who has some level of experience in sales with a consultative approach to sales. Ideally, you should have ties or experience selling to markets as oil & gas, healthcare, education, pharma, chemical manufacturing, or power generation. They want a hunter, someone who enjoys the idea of introducing your services and deciphering how servicing their products from the same company who manufactures them is in their best interest.

You should be able to:

- Develop strategic plans for all major markets covered, including end-user training

- Develop sales goals focused on specific targets and strategic planning to achieve goals

- Successfully lead and perform training for the sales teams

- Evaluate RFPs and produce a high-level dialogue/summary and overview of the capture and proposal requirements

- Review and approve strategic bids and navigate the customer’s procurement process

- Prepare strategic customer presentations when applicable

- Operate at or below the expense budget

- Works synergistically with cross-functional departments; operations, manufacturing, marketing, sales, product management, and engineering

- Assure that market intelligence is received and analyzed so that market opportunities may be capitalized on as they occur, and effects of competitive activity may be minimized

Salary plus commission on new sales contracts and a la carte service sales, medical/dental/vision/401k.

Houston, Texas

Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide

Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!

 

The Bradley-Morris Difference

 

  • All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
  • We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
  • Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
  • We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
  • We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.

Resources to Utilize:

 

  • Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
  • Bradley-Morris  Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
  • Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.

**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**

Similar jobs