They are looking for someone who fits into their culture, someone with a strong commitment to safety in all job aspects and a positive attitude, who is goal oriented and interested in self-improvement. You must also show you can work in a team environment and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Technically, they need someone with an understanding of fundamental electrical theory and practice, experience troubleshooting 480V motors and controls, automation controls, and experience or the ability to learn to perform routine and corrective maintenance on: AC motors and drives, DC motors and drives, power distribution, VFDs, control systems and PLCs (will teach PLCs), overhead cranes, Strong troubleshooting skills, excellent computer skills, mechanical aptitude or any hydraulic and pneumatic system knowledge is a bonus.
They will have an outlined training program in place, starting with a safety training program, as safety is something they take very seriously, most training will be on-the-job, but you must have electrical troubleshooting and repair experience. They are looking for people who are independent thinkers, with well-developed leadership skills that they can see as future leaders, and a collaborative, team orientated mindset.
This company realizes that you may not have all the skill sets needed for each of this position but if you have a great attitude and great aptitude, toward learning an exciting manufacturing process and want to continually improve every day, then this is the right opportunity for you.
These are rotating shift positions that usually run 4 days on 4 days off 4 nights on 4 nights off, 12-hour shifts.
Base plus production bonus. Guaranteed PB, until plant is up and running. Company also offers a great benefits package.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
Koch Industries | , Florida
Penske Truck Leasing | Winter Haven, Florida
Love's Travel Stops | Lake Wales, Florida
Love's Travel Stops | Davenport, Florida
Love's Travel Stops | Auburndale, Florida
Nutrien | Mulberry, Florida
Sierra Nevada Corporation | Davenport, Florida
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | Bartow, Florida
Penske Truck Leasing | Lakeland, Florida
Kelly | Auburndale, Florida