About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
You will be working in the Enterprise Complainants Management Program team as developer using Java, spring, Spring Boot, based Web application and API Interfaces executing projects using Agile process, Will be implementing BDD using cucumber / Karate applying appropriate Design Pattern, System Design, Development, applicable technology, tools. Will be analyzing highly complex business use cases and be apply Automation where possible.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and
- Debugging of program
- Should be able to provide estimates and work with architects/manager to come up with the project plans and task assignments
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Consistently generate creative, resourceful solutions to problems, Clarify complex data or situations so that others can comprehend, respond, and contribute
- Integrate ideas and inputs from different sources to find innovative solutions and should look for opportunities to improve the system/ application/ process
- Closely work with the Application Architects for the safety and soundness of the applications assigned, work on delivering Proof of Concepts, and generate ideas for Continuous Process Improvements
- Effectively collaborate with the ETS CoE partners (QA, DBA, Cloud and Architecture) in the effective resolution of a given problem and deliver on time
- Bachelor's Degree with 7+ years of Java development experience. This includes full life cycle development SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) and understanding of application development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Should possess strong analytical, interpersonal skills and trouble shooting skills in resolving complex technical problems.
- Experience in the design and development of highly scalable and performing Enterprise Web Applications.
- Strong skills in JAVA/J2EE, Micro services architecture, proficient in Core Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience designing and implementing APIs, including deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP etc.
- Good to have experience on messaging products like IBM MQ, Apache Kafka and Mongo DB
- Working experience in BDD – Cucumber, Karate, JUnit and mocking frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud Migrations and Cloud Native App Development, 12 factor, PCF/AWS
- Prior DevOps experience and familiarity with collaboration, development, build and deployment environment, CI/CD pipeline pattern and tools (Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Sonar)
- Experience with Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling, Security, Resiliency Best Practices
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 59737
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.