WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Design, customize and implement solutions to satisfy customer requirements
• Be part of a community focusing on code quality, design patterns and principles and applying Agile delivery and DevOps practices
• Leverage the power of the Cloud (Azure)
WHAT WE EXPECT
• Experience with React, Angular, Vue.js and libraries e.g. jQuery
• Experience with UI/UX design
• Experience with C#, SOLID principles, design patterns, unit testing, clean code
• Experienced with ASP.NET WebAPI/REST
• Logical thinking, strong analytical, communication and troubleshooting skills
• Will to constantly learn something new
• Will to work in teams of different sizes on different projects
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 2 600 € to 4 000 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
Recognition: • Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice • Competitive bonus structure • Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program • Loyalty rewards Flexibility: • Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work) Future: • Wide range of trainings and expert lectures • Regular performance review and career growth possibilities • Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In) • Employee share purchase plan Family & Health: • 3 extra days off • Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%) • Home-office equipment • Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses) • Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help) • Multisport card
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.