To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Operations Analyst Sr. within PNC's Investment organization, you will be based in Cleveland, OH at the 1900 E. 9th Street location.
- Executes complex transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for one or multiple specialized products or functional areas.
- Processes and/or reconciles complex transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and serves as a point of escalation for complex transactions. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions. May interact with external customers to complete transactions.
- Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
- Provides consultation and advice to internal and external customers. Reviews existing processes, recommends improvements and may assist with implementation. Participates in and may serves as a subject matter resource for process improvement projects. May assist in training and onboarding of new hires.
- Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. May review reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. May participate in risk mitigation activities.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Attracting, recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is essential to our success, providing us with a wealth of skills and ideas, increasing employee engagement and tying us closer to the communities we serve.Embracing a Culture of Diversity
We champion a culture where employees feel confident presenting their ideas and are valued for their abilities.Building Bridges With Our Customers & Communities
By deepening relationships with our diverse customers and markets, we identify and navigate new marketplace opportunities and improve the customer experience.