To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Branch and Business Center manager within PNC's Retail Banking organization, you will be based in Birmingham AL at our Meadowbrook Branch.
- Manages and leads priorities through planning and execution to drive all aspects of branch performance including growth activities for outside business development. Executes relationship management activities with new and/or existing consumer and business clients to grow sales, revenue and market share with relevant sales goals. Sources and fulfills relationship retention through the entire life cycle. Leads and coaches a high performing team that drives acquisition of growth, mitigates risk, develops and maintains collaborative eco-system partnerships and promotes employee engagement and positive consumer/business experiences.
- Acquires, expands and retains all client relationships to generate revenue and deepen share of wallet in accordance with enterprise core values. Responsible for managing and growing Business Banking portfolio under 1MM in sales revenue. Drives business banking results primarily through business development, outside branch calling efforts and community involvement activities. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement. Builds an effective network of internal and external relationships (e.g. community, center of influence etc.) to actively acquire new clients and/or expand existing clients, enhance the client experience and build stronger loyalty.
- Leads, coaches and executes a proactive and differentiated client experience. Coaches team to confidently engage with customers in technology enabled interactions, providing solutions and advice oriented consultation that improves client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution, making banking easy for customers. Connects all of PNC, delivering a seamless customer experience in an omni channel environment.
- Leads the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through effective onboarding, coaching and development. Makes talent development a priority for all branch team members . Ensures employees achieve performance and activity expectations through effective and ongoing performance management. Models PNC values by cultivating and supporting an inclusive workplace.
- Through discovery conversations both proactive and reactive, identifies and implements client solutions and as appropriate collaborates with internal business partners in a timely manner. Effectively executes on contact management strategy through utilization of available tools and resources including routine outbound phone calls and in person meetings. Regularly meets with internal business partners to communicate and review business results and pipeline management.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk. Exercises leadership, authority and sound decision making to mitigate sales practice risk. Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines and adherence to established policies and procedures.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Attracting, recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is essential to our success, providing us with a wealth of skills and ideas, increasing employee engagement and tying us closer to the communities we serve.Embracing a Culture of Diversity
We champion a culture where employees feel confident presenting their ideas and are valued for their abilities.Building Bridges With Our Customers & Communities
By deepening relationships with our diverse customers and markets, we identify and navigate new marketplace opportunities and improve the customer experience.
PNC Bank | Birmingham, Alabama
PNC Bank | Birmingham, Alabama
PNC Bank | Birmingham, Alabama
PNC Bank | Hoover, Alabama
PNC Bank | Hueytown, Alabama
PNC Bank | Springville, Alabama
PNC Bank | Alabaster, Alabama
PNC Bank | Irondale, Alabama
PNC Bank | Bessemer, Alabama
PNC Bank | Center Point, Alabama