Receives, stores, inspects, test, transports, and maintains U.S. Air Force (USAF) Munitions, Munitions Material Handling Equipment (MMHE), and supporting resources as applicable to the Site. Operates Theater Integrated Combat Munitions System (TICMS). May supervise Asian/Local National Munitions Workforce. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and DynCorp ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Consistently observes and enforces all USAF and host nation explosives safety, AFOSH, and security standards during all explosives and non-explosives operations in assigned sites and temporary duty locations.
- In the event of an emergency, takes necessary control and timely response actions.
- Conducts all munitions work according to established quality processes, identifying potential problems and recommending solutions.
- Reconditions, repairs, and replaces defective or missing parts of munitions and containers.
- Performs munitions storage actions according to the stringent explosive's standards.
- Conducts warehouse inventories and corrects any discrepancies.
- Works closely with operations personnel to resolve any serviceability and accountability issues noted during warehouse operations.
- Prepares and configures munitions shipments for air, sea, and surface transportation.
- Uploads/downloads trucks with incoming and outgoing munitions shipments.
- Assists inspecting munitions in accordance with 11A-1-10 and applicable technical orders.
- Assists inspecting munitions brass, residue, and containers in accordance with 11A-1-60.
- Operates assigned TICMS as is applicable to Site's processes.
- Inspects, operates and performs maintenance on light vehicles and handling equipment such as, forklifts, pallet jacks, and manual hoists.
- Inspects and operates metal strapping equipment, stencil machines, heat sealers, pneumatic paint guns, air compressors and power tools.
- Inspects and perform minor maintenance on facilities and installed equipment. Cleans vehicles, equipment and facilities.
- Prepares and delivers general and explosives safety briefings.
- Works necessary hours, to include stand-by duties, to support mission requirements during peacetime and combat contingencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must not have been convicted of a Domestic Violence charge (Lautenberg Amendment compliance).
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Must have basic knowledge of the USAF Supply and Tech Order systems or US service equivalent.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Will be required to operate material handling equipment.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have normal color perception and depth of vision
- Must be a US Citizen
- Preferred to have a minimum of four years of experience with USAF Military Munitions.
- Preferred to have attended formal USAF Munitions Systems training.
- Preferred Associate's Degree in Munitions Management.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems