Performs mission/resource analysis coordinates with supply, maintenance and transportation functional areas and ensures supporting requirements and implied tasks are accomplished to standard and within required timelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the all planning data is compiled and replicated in support of Current Operations.
- Prepare and disseminate all initial mission analysis for all missions/taskers.
- Responsible for preparation of common operating picture (COP) slides to depict ongoing mission statuses and report to the Government daily.
- Ensure specific mission/project bench mark goals are identified and attained.
- Responsible for ensuring program logistics resources (supply, transportation, and maintenance) can adequately support each mission requirement.
- With the use of MDMP, assist in the development of Concept of Support/Course of Action briefs, APS-5 Set Annual Issue Exercise requirements and issue plans IAW contract requirements.
- Track and analyze Taskers, operational activities and department metrics.
- Assist with the coordination of a multiple mission requirements including APS Set Readiness.
- Assist with the sustainment program through operational analysis, operational planning, maintenance & readiness reporting.
- Serve as the liaison between all departments to achieve a cohesive end result.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Secret Security Clearance required
- 6 years of related civilian or military experience required.
- Must be well versed in Army operating methodologies and the use of appropriate logistic information syste
- Must have the ability to interpret and implement local policies.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Must have progressive written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- GCSS-A and AWRDS knowledge preferred
- 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- US Army MOS 92A preferred.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems