The Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for prospecting new Customers and meeting with current Customers to sell Combined’s Insurance products within a specific geographic area and to support the delivery of Sales objectives for the assigned area.
The Sales Coordinator is also responsible for motivating and coaching a small team of agents by following the Company sales guidelines to assist them in generating Sales.
Individual and Group Sales including personal and team production:
- Generate new Customers and sales through field prospecting, referrals, leads, target marketing, direct contact, and current Combined policy holders Build Customer relationships and respond to Customer needs and concerns
- Set Sales appointments and log all activity in the Company system
- Meet a minimum of 50% of personal production and activity standards set by Management
- Report personal and team Sales numbers to Manager
Conduct Sales presentations consistent with new Customer Needs and Assessment approach:
- Has knowledge of Company products, past and present
- Can efficiently present Company Sales materials
- Can effectively demonstrate the Company's Sales Process
- Complete all post Sales administration and data collection documents
- Service Customer service calls or refer to appropriate channel
New Agent Field Training:
- Field train all assigned new Agents in the Sales Process 3 days during their first week in field and help them to achieve a New Agent benchmarks
- Field train all assigned new Agents 1-3 days during weeks 2-4, as needed
- Train each assigned New Agent to develop a solid understanding and foundation of the Sales Process, Coach and mentor small team of assigned Agents:
- Support Agents in assignment planning/appointment setting as needed
- Mentor and coach established Agents by conducting field training or accompanying them during Sales visits as needed
- Promptly report any employee issues, absences, complaints or illness/injury to Manager
- Conduct training/development and motivation meetings with the team in accordance with direction from Manager
- Attend monthly meeting with other Sales Coordinators and Manager
- Attend other Company meetings and trainings as required
- Follow Company policies and standards
- Promote WCS Incentive Awards
- Successful and stable work history
- Minimum of 1-year coaching/leading work experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team through work experience or demonstration of personal motivation, strong ethics and desire to see others succeed
- Minimum of 6 months with Combined, with track record of meeting or exceeding Sales goals and acceptable compliance record
- Previous coaching and development experience is a plus
- Ability to use technology and Tablet at intermediate level
- High School Degree or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- Obtaining a Life, Accident and Health license is required prior to employment date
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
There are hundreds of insurance companies for you to consider when searching for an insurance career, so why should you choose Combined Insurance? A position with Combined Insurance is much more than just an insurance job - we believe it is the opportunity of a lifetime.
We're a leader in the supplemental insurance industry with a rich history, a solid financial base and a bright future ahead of us. We offer exciting insurance careers with unlimited potential for growth and a merit-based system of advancement.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for successful people to become Combined Insurance sales agents. Talented people in our sales force help us maintain our position as an industry leader in supplemental insurance.
Our field managers and support staff are a crucial part of the success of Combined Insurance. These key people help train and manage our agents to be the best they can be, focus on creating and maintaining relationships with businesses and their employees and assist our in-field staff with support from the home office.
Our growth also means we need quality people behind the scenes, in our corporate offices, to serve both our customers and our sales force. There is a variety of exciting insurance career opportunities in our corporate offices to explore.
Combined Insurance | , Ohio
Combined Insurance | , Ohio
Colonial Life | Dublin, Ohio
Anthem, Inc. | , Ohio
Colonial Life | Columbus, Ohio
Spectrum | Mount Vernon, Ohio
Spectrum | Marysville, Ohio