Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Technology Solutions Private Limited (HTS) is an integral corporate arm of Honeywell International and is headquartered in Bangalore with locations in China, Brno besides Madurai and Hyderabad. It provides technology, product and business solutions in areas of Product Solutions & Analytics, Advanced Research & Technology, New Product Introduction and IT & Business Process Solutions. For more details you may browse through our official website www.honeywell.com/htsl.
The JD is as follows:
* Responsible for application and device driver development and troubleshooting field issues on Linux (enterprise and/or embedded) for NPI/NPE and platform projects.
* Understanding of IoT stack are working experience in connected software and firmware.
* Keen eye towards process and writing flawless & structured code, leveraging best practices.
* Should be able to work with global teams and have strong SDLC practices
* Break down complex problems into workable modules.
* Keep track of technology trends for work areas like software architecture, mobile industry standards and drive innovation, best practices.
* At least 3 years’ experience with firmware, drivers development on Linux & other RTOS platforms
* Knowledge of mobile devices, Operating Systems and BSPs.
* Knowledge and working experience with embedded Linux, architecture, internals.
* Practical experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning with solution to real world problems will be a Plus!
* Proficiency with C/C++ design and development
* Experience with device drivers (camera, audio, NFC, BT) on embedded systems
* Experience with SPI, I²C, UART, RS232, USB, SD interfaces
* Working knowledge of interfacing internal and external peripherals like ADC, DAC, communication interfaces, displays, EEPROMs, compact Flash, SD cards.
* Knowledge & working experience in wireless technologies like RFID, WLAN or Bluetooth will be a plus.
* Should have past experience of at least one embedded software products development life cycle experience
* Past experience of working with high maturity software teams, awareness of CMMi level software practices, Six Sigma tools essential.
* Must have excellent communications, organizational skills, and presentation skills & be a team player.
- JOB ID: HRD124373
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India