Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a HVAC Automation Engineer (for West-Vlaanderen & Oost-Vlaanderen area) role to join our Honeywell Building Technologies team in Belgium.
The purpose of this position is to perform and provide counsel on expert emergency, maintenance, testing, and start-up technical support across any type of electrical or mechanical equipment, systems and subsystems from simple to moderately complex in nature. Performs or provides counsel on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software.
- Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment (as per trade expertise – HVAC equipment).
- Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance; including diagnoses and repairs faults in HVAC control systems.
- Supervision of field installation, programming and start-up of service line jobs, integration of third party components.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients.
- Report possible future failures, disturbances and other opportunities for improvement. Estimate materials costs and quantities provide the information to the FSS or FSL, and Service Sales.
- Minimum Associates degree or technical trade school diploma.
- Previous work experience on similar roles, servicing HVAC. Fault finding skills. Programming skills
- IT background as networking, virtualization, servers knowledge will help you thru your daily activities
- Valid driver license
- Dutch advanced language skills
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- International work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD126130
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: WEST VLAANDEREN,Belgium