To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Senior Branch Manager within PNC's Retail branch organization, you will be based in Cambridge/Ohio at the Cambridge branch.
- Manages priorities through planning and execution to drive all aspects of branch performance. Drives revenue and customer loyalty through consultative interactions with clients, and solutions that help them achieve financial well being. Creates a differentiated customer experience, making banking easy in an omni channel environment. Leads and influences the agenda of a broad range of eco-system partners. Accountable for risk management and compliance in a complex business environment. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members.
- Leads, plans and executes a branded sales process to achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through the acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households and by effectively leading eco-system partnerships . Drives business banking results primarily through business development and community involvement activities. Coaches to consultative selling to drive results and enable customer financial well-being. Has foundational understanding of balance sheet and income statement.
- Leads, coaches and ensures the delivery of a differentiated client experience. Coaches team to confidently engage with customers in technology enabled interactions, providing solutions and advice oriented consultation that improves client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution, making banking easy for customers. Connects all of PNC, delivering a seamless customer experience in an omni channel environment.
- Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through effective onboarding, coaching and development . Makes talent development a priority for all branch team members. Ensures employees achieve performance and activity expectations through effective and ongoing performance management. Models PNC values by cultivating and supporting an inclusive workplace.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk. Exercises leadership, authority and sound decision making to mitigate sales practice risk. Ensures compliance with regulatory guidelines and adherence to established policies and procedures.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, but do require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically 5+ years of related experience, and at least 2 years of previous supervisory experience is required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EducationNo Degree
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Attracting, recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is essential to our success, providing us with a wealth of skills and ideas, increasing employee engagement and tying us closer to the communities we serve.Embracing a Culture of Diversity
We champion a culture where employees feel confident presenting their ideas and are valued for their abilities.Building Bridges With Our Customers & Communities
By deepening relationships with our diverse customers and markets, we identify and navigate new marketplace opportunities and improve the customer experience.
PNC Bank | Cambridge, Ohio
PNC Bank | Zanesville, Ohio
PNC Bank | Coshocton, Ohio
PNC Bank | Zanesville, Ohio
PNC Bank | Coshocton, Ohio
American Electric Power Service Corp. | Cambridge, Ohio
Bank of America | Zanesville, Ohio
TJX Companies, Inc. | Zanesville, Ohio
FedEx Ground | Cambridge, Ohio
Kroger | Zanesville, Ohio